HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information when you complete a transaction to order some products, arrange a delivery, join our mailing list (both on our website and through third parties such as Facebook) or completing a contact form. We may also collect your personal information during any telephone conversations, when you visit us at an event, enter our competitions or competitions where we have provided products or visit our cellar door and restaurant.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process and obtain payment for your orders and to organise delivery to your nominated address.
- To contact you regarding new products, special promotions or offers that we feel you would be of interest to you.
- To provide you with information you request regarding products or services of John Miller Design.
DO WE GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
John Miller Design does not provide any of your personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- To organise for the delivery of your order via Australia Post or other delivery service if required.
- To provide you with marketing and other information about John Miller Design.
- If it is required by law.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. All credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
HOW DO YOU STOP RECEIVING MARKETING INFORMATION
If you do not wish to receive any future marketing materials from us you can:
- Click ‘unsubscribe’ on any emails that you receive from us.
- Call us on (08)9756 6336
- Email [email protected]
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you or register a complaint please contact [email protected]